|Why Turn-Key? Our primary objective is to assist in the progress of the project with minimal interference to general contractors. At the same time we create maximum impact for our clients.From the moment a construction project begins, Turn-Key assigns a manager to oversee all aspects of construction. We work closely with internal and external teams to assure a seamless process. Because all products, paperwork, and man-power remain in a single party’s control from order to installation – we are able to reduce the owner’s risk of costly mistakes, damages or duplication.
In addition, we align our schedule with the project’s master construction schedule and account for all charges including freight, sales tax, removal of debris, and other miscellaneous items relative to the process.
With renovation projects, we remove and dispose of existing furniture, fixtures and equipment. We also offer warehouse space for FF & E that is removed and then put back in place – or received and stored until the renovation process calls for installation. Our construction services include:
- Quality Painting for all surfaces and textures, as well as expert vinyl and fabric wallcovering professionals
- Fabrication and Install of granite and marble. We will also install porcelain tile, ceramic tile, agglomerate floor and wall tiles
- Drywall Removal, repair, installation and finishing
- Installation of all millwork
- Installation of all FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment)
- Installation of all OS&E (Operating Supplies & Equipment)
- Removal of all debris